POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia v6 - Final? : Re: Grassy Julia v6 - Final? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia v6 - Final?
From: Chris Amshey
Date: 1 Jul 2003 01:25:02
Message: <web.3f011a148816855e61b99e900@news.povray.org>
1. I would have put a school of small fish rather than a few big fish; it's
uncommon to see big fish near the surface.

2. When I was up in Vermont this weekend, I spent a lot of time staring at
grassy
hills and thinking about Grassy Julia... grass grows straight up, regardless
of
the angle of the slope; however, I wouldn't change it... the subtle weird
grass is
part of the 'fantastic' element of the scene. (Here's hoping analyzing that
doesn't spoil it for anyone! ;))

3. I liked the distant background 'mainland' ...

4. I would call it 'Julia's Isle' or 'Julia's Escape' ...

and, finally, 5. Great image! Love it in all its incarnations! (some more
than
 others, but, I think, this one the most!)

--Chris